Huawei Mate 40 Series it is official, we were able to observe smartphones up close following the live presentation, as well as the FreeBuds Studio headphones and smart glasses (in all senses) Gentle Monster Eyewear debut on the market. But a Huawei event cannot be said to be such if there are also no special versions signed Porsche Design, and so it has been this year. They therefore debut Huawei Mate 40 RS and the smartwatch Huawei Watch GT2 Porsche Design.
The smartphone inherits all the technical characteristics of Mate 40, however differentiating itself for a decidedly more refined design, especially on the rear body where we find an octagonal photo module in which five cameras and a sensor for measuring body temperature are enclosed.
- Main 50MP, OIS, f/1.9, 23mm eq
- 20MP wide angle, f/1.8, 18mm eq
- 12MP canvases 3x, OIS, f/2.4, 70mm eq
- 8MP periscopic, OIS, f/4.4, 240mm eq
Compared to the other models in the range, the memory also changes: Mate 40 RS is in fact proposed in the 12/512GB.
- customizable watch face
- controls via 2 physical keys and touch display
- always-on display
- battery with battery life of up to 2 weeks
- physical activity monitoring - up to 100 different training modes
- resistant up to 50 meters underwater
- heart rate monitoring via Huawei TruSeen 4.0+ and 6-in-1 LED lens (sapphire)
- titanium shell, ceramic back
- stress measurement
- measuring sleep quality
- continuous measurement of spo2 level
The smartwatch will be available for purchase in selected markets starting in November.