Create an account
Here are our general conditions of sale relating to the purchase of products and services carried out remotely via the internet on the site www.cellularishop.com belonging to Phantom srlwith its registered office at state route 529 Ofantina KM 1.200 71042 Cerignola (FG)-entered in the commercial register nr. P.IVA IT08061661214 R.E.A. FG-299747 and.
1. The contract between "cellularishop" and the customer shall be concluded with the acceptance, even partial, of the order by "cellularishop". This acceptance is implied, if not otherwise communicated by any means to the customer. By placing an order in the manner provided, the customer declares to have read all the information provided during the purchase process, and to fully accept the General and payment conditions transcribed below.
2. The customer undertakes, once the online purchase process, to print and keep the present general conditions, which, however, has already seen and accepted as a necessary step in the purchase, as well as the specifications of the product being purchased, and this in order to fully satisfy the conditions laid down in articles. 4, 5, 52 and 53 of Legislative Decree n° 206/2005.
3. Is strictly forbidden to enter false data, third parties or fantasy, in the registration procedure required to activate against the process for the execution of this contract. Cellularishop reserves the right to prosecute any violation or abuse, and protect the interests of all consumers.
4. To protect our customers, "Cellularishop", only the first order, it will, if it is deemed necessary (will be sent to you by email), a verification of personal details, via telephone contact to the fixed number. The order will be processed only after this check. Phone verification will not cause delays for orders placed through bank transfer payment in the event that the respective lenders, have confirmed the transaction. Calls take place from Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 13.00 and from 15.00 to 19.00. Any hours of availability must be communicated by e-mail, by fax or by phone.
5. Customer is not entitled to damages or compensation, and any contractual or extra contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and/or things, caused by lack of acceptance or evasion, even partial, of an order. As well as for any delay not attributable to "Cellularishop".
1. Customers can order only the products in the electronic catalog on www.cellularishop.com at the time of placing the order, as described in the relevant factsheets. The technical information included in the website www.cellularishop.com are provided by the respective manufacturer of the goods. Cellularishop, therefore, reserves the right to modify the technical information of the products to match those provided by parent companies without any notice. It is understood that the technical information (product data sheet and the picture accompanying the description of a product) may not be fully representative of its characteristics, esonderando as of now Cellularishop from any responsibility for any differences that you may encounter between the technical sheet (on the site) and the product physically received.
2. By placing an order, the customer sends a "Cellularishop" a proposal to purchase the selected product (s). Posting the purchase order, you consent to receive from "Cellularishop," any further communication, aimed exclusively to the conclusion and execution of the contract of sale. The correct order is confirmed by Cellularishop by a reply by e-mail, sent to the email address supplied by the customer. The response is generated automatically by the system and cannot be regarded as acceptance of the order, but only confirmation of receipt of the same. This confirmation message will contain the date and time of the order and a ' reference number ', to be used in any further communication with "Cellularishop". The message will include all data entered by the customer who agrees to verify its correctness and to communicate any corrections, according to the procedures described in this document. If successfully received your order may be viewed by the customer on the site of "Cellularishop" in the "Personal Area"
3. "Cellularishop" reserves the sole right to accept the customer's offer to purchase. In the case of non-acceptance, "Cellularishop" notify by email to the customer.
4. All prices on the website are retail prices and, therefore, VAT. "Cellularishop" reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.
5. Available products-"Cellularishop" will check the availability of the requested goods and the customer will be able to see in the breakfast area the allocation of products. In the product catalog published on the site www.cellularishop.com, holdings are updated every 3 hours.
6. Products not available or coming soon-"Cellularishop" through his site www.cellularishop.com makes it possible for all users even unrecorded to be informed, through automatic email, on replenishment of a product of interest back in stock.
How to be informed on the replenishment of the desired product is to leave next to the listing of the product "unavailable" your email address and click the alert me when a product comes back in stock.
7. The order is shipped only when all products required are available. We do not, therefore, partial shipments.
The order can be cancelled at the discretion of the customer at any time from the entry but still no later than the time of delivery of the goods (usually 48 hours). In order to communicate you need to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone at 081-7871013. After this term Cellularishop reserves the acceptance of the cancellation of the same.
Cellularishop for cash on delivery orders will send automatic email of cancellation; for orders with payment in advance will make the reversed transaction.
Payment Paypal is filtering feature customers to pay using their paypal account or with most credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PostePay, Discovery, Aurora);
If you purchase through PayPal payment method, at the conclusion of the order, the customer is directed to the paypal payment page secure connection SSL to have greater data protection security during purchase.
The amount of the order is charged to your card or paypal account at the time of order.
In case of cancellation, either by the client or in the case of non-acceptance of the same by cellularishop, you will be asked for the cancellation of the transaction and the release of the committed amount. At no time during the purchase process cellularishop is able to know the Customer's financial information. There is no data, there is the possibility that this data is intercepted. No archive of cellularishop contains or maintains such data. For every transaction you make through PayPal the customer will receive a confirmation email from cellularishop than from PayPal.
No Commission scheduled for this method of payment.
If paying by Bank will communicate, either via e-mail or directly in the last step of the purchase process of the product, the client with the information for the payment by bank transfer. As ordered by the customer will be kept busy working up to 6 days; non-receipt of payment will result in the cancellation of the order. Sending the ordered goods will only take place after the actual view of accreditation.
The purchaser must carry in the bank transfer the order reference number.
• In case of cancellation, either by the client or in the case of non-acceptance of the same by cellularishop, will result in the contextual inquiry to cancel the order and at the junction of the amount paid. The timing of release varies from 2 to 3 working days. Once the refund of the order, in no event shall cellularishop be liable for any direct or indirect damage caused by delay in failure to release the amount committed by your bank.
The method of payment bank transfer includes 2% off the total.
In case of payment with italianation it will be possible to book the above mentioned withdrawal only 2 days after the date of placing of the order, through our Wizard you can choose the day and time of withdrawal, in any case when the product will be ready We will notify you by email.
Payment and collection at home includes 2% off the total.
If you buy cash on delivery (payment to the courier upon delivery of the goods) will be only validated orders up to a maximum of €3000.00.
• In case of cancellation, either by the client or in the case of non-acceptance of the same by cellularishop, will result in the contextual inquiry to cancel the order. The buyer will receive automatic communication of cancellation through mail.
Payment supplement mark €8 uro.
Usually the processing times of the order are of 24-48 working hours excluding Saturday and Sunday. This depends on the chosen payment method: orders placed with Credit/debit card, PayPal and Mark entrusted to the carrier within 24-48 hours carrying out; orders placed with Bank Transfer, will be entrusted to the carrier only after the actual view on account of the transfer (in this case the timing will depend on the credit date).
The goods will be sent via courier DHL or Bartolini, and delivered within an average time of 1/3 working days following the date of shipment.
The average delivery couriers on national territory are as follows:
The delivery times indicated are estimates that are based on the average time currently employed and are provided for guidance purposes only, without taking any commitment or guarantee of respect of the same by "cellularishop".Mode of delivery
1. Cellularishop will issue an invoice for each order the material sent, sending it via e-mail to the holder of the order, or you can download it at any time from the customer area of cellularishop (after logging in), according to article 14 P.r.Decree 52/2004 445/2000 and DL. For the issuance of the invoice, the information provided by the customer when ordering.
2. Delivery by courier will take place at the following times: from 9.00 a.m. to 13.00; from 14.00 to 18.00, every day, except holidays, from Monday to Friday.
If not collected within 5 working days of the material in stock at the warehouse of the carrier because of repeated inability to delivery to the address indicated by the customer when ordering, related products will be classified in cellularishop warehouse.
3. No responsibility can be attributed to cellularishop in case of delay in delivery of the order.
4. AvvengonoTramite courier shipments (shipments to Italy foreign shipments, DHL Bartolini).
Upon delivery of the goods by the carrier, the customer must check:
• the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document;
• the packaging is not damaged, nor wet or otherwise altered.
Any damage to the packaging and/or the product or the mismatch in the number of items or instructions must be immediately notified, by writing "ACCEPTED SUBJECT" on the courier's delivery receipt stating "WHY" this reserve (Eg. I agree with reserve because the package is damaged).
In the event that the package is intact upon delivery You cannot sign with "SUBJECT TO INSPECTION " delivery receipt.
Once signed the document courier, the customer may not make any objection about the appearance of the delivered goods. The carrier is also responsible for the delay in delivery of the goods to the recipient.
cellularishop, for the cases mentioned above, must be considered to be exempt from all liability for any loss or damage (damage) of the goods from the moment it is delivered without reservations to the carrier for transportation.
Any problems concerning the physical, correspondence or completeness of the goods received must be reported to the carrier.
For each complaint to the carrier, the customer assumes full responsibility for the statements. The customer from receiving the damaged goods or ask the valet to the carrier has exclusive and direct action against the carrier.
Transport costs, are the standard cost applied for the carriage of the goods present in the basket; they are calculated automatically by the system and will vary depending on the payment method and the purchased products.
The payment early prepayment of transportation; Payment type mark is subject to the delivery of transport costs in addition to the cost of mark of €8.
•) All shipments are INSURED mode.
•) Unless explicitly written indication by our customer service, delivery is understood to be on the floor House weighing up to 25 kg (delivery does not require the use of special vehicles such as cranes, forklifts, scaffolding, boats etc. which become required to bring the unit on the ground floor or floor House).
•) Transport costs:
Deliveries are made on behalf of the customer, with our express courier (DHL, Bartolini EUROPE Italy).
1. Under the consumer code in implementing Directive 83/2011/EU implemented in Italy with legislative decree 21 FEBRUARY 2014, # 21, customers may decide to withdraw from the purchase made at any time, for any reason and get a refund corrispostoe shares in payment. The costs of delivery of the product by the customer Cellularishop are the responsibility of the customer.
The client professional and/or Companies who have registered with VAT number will not be able to exercise the right of withdrawal, because due to the consumer only intended as an individual and not a legal one.
2. The customer within 14 days from the date of delivery of the goods, to cancel the purchase, must follow the procedures set out below:
•) send a notice of intention to withdraw via email at email@example.com;
•) the goods must be packed appropriately to render (should be avoided in all cases affixing labels or tape directly on the original product packaging) and shipped insured manner, without undue delay and in any event within 14 days from the day it was announced the cancellation of the contract by the customer.
The goods must be sent to:
Phantom S.R. L
Via Nuova Poggioreale 158D 80143 Napoli (NA)
3. The right of withdrawal is subject to the following mandatory conditions:
•) the customer must return the product complete with all its parts; If the product sold is for a phone it must be returned uncut (unopened and with the seals intact as shipped);
•) with the opening or breaking the seals of the packaging of the phone, the same cannot be considered as a novel and therefore will suffer, when returned, a decrease in value at the sole and absolute discretion of the seller;
•) the returned product must bear the same serial number on the invoice; If the serial number was different, the withdrawal will not be accepted and the product will again be made available to the customer, without any refund of economic Cellularishop against him;
•) if the customer chooses to use the courier diCellularishop to return, the expenses will be invoiced and deducted from the refund;
•) the shipment for return of the product is under the responsibility of the customer, until Cellularishop will confirm the receipt of the product;
•) in the event the product is damaged during reentry at the warehouse, Cellularishop will take care to communicate this to the Client to enable him to lodge a complaint against the carrier and get insurance reimbursement. Cellularishop instantly put the product to the customer, cancelling the withdrawal.
4. Cellularishop will refund within 14 days from the date of re-entry of the product at its stores or from the date on which the client will send proof of the actual delivery of the goods to the carrier and only where compliance with the conditions set out in art. 3 before and where the returned product and its packaging have the characteristics listed in art. 3 above. The refund will be made by bank transfer, credit card or CartaPostePay cancellation, refund PayPal.
5. The right of withdrawal even if already exercised lapses if the customer does not return the well to Cellularishop within 14 days after the exercise of the right of withdrawal. For the final date goods are returned at the time it is delivered to the carrier or forwarding agent.
1. All products sold by "Cellularishop" are covered by the warranty of the manufacturer and the legal guarantee of 24 months for lack of conformity, pursuant to Legislative Decree 206/05. In order to benefit from the warranty, the customer must keep the invoice you receive by email in PDF format.
2. The manufacturer's standard warranty is provided in the manner described on the site or in the documentation inside the product packaging.
3. The guarantee of 24 months pursuant to Legislative Decree 205/05 applies to products that present a lack of conformity, provided that the product is used correctly, in accordance with its intended use and as provided in the attached technical documentation. This guarantee is reserved to the private consumer (person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or make the purchase without indicating in the order form a reference to VAT). In case of lack of conformity, "Cellularishop" provides, without cost to the customer, the restoration of conformity by repair/replacement or a price reduction, until the termination of the contract. If, as a result of intervention by an authorized service center, the defect does not result in a lack of conformity, the customer will be charged for any costs of verification and repair requested by authorized assistance, transportation costs (if supported by Cellularishop) as well as general management costs with a minimum of 25 Euros + VAT.
4. The replacements in case of DOA (Dead On Arrival: product not working on delivery) takes place only if expressly provided by the manufacturer or Distributor. The timing of replacement or repair of the product depends solely on the policies of the manufacturer or Distributor.
5. If, for any reason, it is not possible to make your customer a product warranty (repaired or replaced), Cellularishop will proceed at its own discretion to refund at the lowest value between the market price at the time of the request, and that turnover; or, replace it with a product of equal or superior characteristics, even of different brands.
6. No damages can be claimed to "Cellularishop" for delays in repairs or replacements.
7. In cases where the application of the guarantees for the return of the product, the product must be returned by the customer in the original package, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories: manuals, cables, etc.); to limit damage to the original package, we recommend, whenever possible, to put it in another box; should be avoided in all cases affixing labels or tape directly on the original product packaging.
This statement shall be drawn up in accordance with art. 13 of the Privacy Code, from Cellularishop, in relation to personal information provided by users from access and/or registration or purchase to the site www.cellularishop.com
1. Holder of the treatment
The data controller of personal data Phantom SRL, highway 529 Ofantina KM 1.200
71042 Cerignola (FG) P.IVA IT08061661214
2. Purposes of the processing
Cellularishop will process personal information provided by users for the following purposes:
a. to enable the registration to our Web site and take advantage of services reserved to registered users, including the ability to make a purchase online and, therefore, to permit the conclusion of the purchase agreement and the correct execution of transactions related thereto. In addition, users, although unregistered, can send requests for information about products for sale on the site and to give effect to such a request, Cellularishop will require the provision of some personal information (eg. name and address e-mail);
b. for administrative and accounting purposes related to registration on the site and make a purchase online as well as to fulfill legal obligations;
c. prior written express consent of the user, in order to send information and promotional communications (eg. "newsletter"), discount coupons and special offers from Cellularishop, in relation to products and services of Cellularishop or third parties, as well as for conducting market research also aimed at assessing the degree of user satisfaction by means of email and the postal service.
d. limited to e-mail coordinates provided by the user in the context of the purchase of a product or service offered on the site, to allow the direct sale of similar products or services without the express consent and quote you (as provided for by art. 130, paragraph 4 of the data protection code), provided that the user does not exercise the right of objection in the manner described in section 3 below (so called "soft spamming").
e. prior express consent of the user, for the preparation of his choices of consumption and purchasing habits by Cellularishop through the detection of the type and frequency of purchases made online in order to send information material and/or advertising of specific interest of the user via e-mail and improved proposals sent by Cellularishop.
It should be noted, moreover, that:
Cellularishop will process your registration data to allow the registered user to the site on which Cellularishop acts as Registrar and regulator and as owner of the processing of personal data of users registered, using the same credentials of registration on the site www.cellularishop.com
Credit card data
To make a payment to the site by credit card, you must enter the confidential data of the credit card (card number, card holder, expiration date, security code). These data will be acquired by payment provider who will act as independent data controller, without transiting from Cellularishop that will not in any way such data. The data will be acquired by the operator in an encrypted format and according to the safety requirements of PCI certification.
To register for the site and to make a purchase through the site has never required the transfer of sensitive data.
3. Provision of data and consequences in case of non-consent to treatment
With regard to the provision of personal data we inform you that:
the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the internet; the mere access to the site involves therefore the acquisition by Cellularishop of such personal data;
because this treatment is needed to allow the registration to the Site and the services, including the online purchase service, user should refuse to confer these data will make it impossible to Subscribe to it and to conclude a purchase online.
To provide a more efficient service Cellularishop sites use two types of cookies: "session cookies" and "persistent cookies".
•) session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain on your device until you leave the site www.cellularishop.com
• persistent cookie): stays on your device for much longer or until it is deleted manually (the cookie remains on your device for his "lifetime" and based on the settings of your browser).
No Cellularishop cookies has marketing features.
The use of other persistent cookies and session cookies (they disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to transmitting session identifiers, which are necessary to allow you to provide the services and features of the site www.cellularishop.com in so comprehensive. The cookies used on the site www.cellularishop.com do not allow the acquisition of directly identifying the user and avoid using other techniques potentially prejudicial for the confidentiality of navigation user.
The Sitowww.cellularishop.com may use third party cookies to publish listings defined according to your interests. This information is collected during user navigation and are not in any way related to the account with which the user accesses the website.
Most internet browsers are initially set to accept cookies automatically. The user can change these settings to block cookies or to notify you that cookies are sent to your device. There are several ways to manage cookies, you can refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn how to adjust or change your browser settings. In case of different devices (example: computers, smartphones, tablets, etc.), you must make sure that each browser on each device is set up to reflect your preferences regarding cookies.
5. Methods of data processing
The data will mainly be carried out with the aid of electronic or automated means, in the manner and with appropriate means to ensure the security and confidentiality of data in accordance with the provisions of the code Privacy. In particular, will be taken all measures organizational, logistical and procedural, technical, computer, so that it is guaranteed a minimum level of data protection required by law, by allowing access only to persons in charge of the processing by the data controller or data processors designated himself.
6. Transmission of data
The personal data provided by the user, for the purposes described in paragraph 2, are not subject to disclosure, may be brought to the attention of or communicated to the following subjects:
•) to companies or consultants to carry out administrative tasks, accounting and it support and logistics;
•) to companies or consultants are responsible for the installation, maintenance, updating and, in General, the management of hardware and software of Cellularishop;
•) societies appointed by Cellularishop sending online communications;
•) to all those public and/or private individuals and/or legal persons (legal, administrative and tax), when the communication is necessary or functional to the proper fulfilment of the contractual obligations taken in connection to the services provided through the site, as well as the obligations imposed by law;
•) persons responsible for the repair of the products purchased in execution of a legal guarantee of conformity;
•) shippers and to those charged with the delivery and/or withdrawal of products purchased;
•) to all those subjects (including public authorities) having access to data by virtue of legislative provisions or administrative proceedings.
7. Retention of data
Your data will be kept only for the time necessary to ensure proper rendering of the services offered.
In the case of account closure of the site user-initiated, its data given will be stored for administrative purposes for a period not exceeding three months, without prejudice to any specific legal obligations on conservation of Accounting documentation or for purposes of public security.
8. Right of access to personal information
In accordance with art. 7 of the Privacy Code, you are entitled to:
a. obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data and their communication in intelligible form;
b. obtain from the data controller or data processor, as identified below:
•) indications on the origin of the personal data, the purposes and methods of processing, the logic applied in case of processing by electronic means;
•) indication of the identity of the data controller and of the responsible, and, where appropriate, of the representative designated by a foreign entity to process data in Italy;
•) indications about the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
•) the updating, rectification or integration data concerning you;
•) cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
•) certification that the operations mentioned in paragraphs 2 and 4 above have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right;
d. oppose, totally or partially:
•) for legitimate reasons, the processing of data, pertinent for collection purposes;
•) to the processing of personal data relating to him, provided for the purposes of commercial information or advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The foregoing rights may be exercised either directly or through a representative, under the procedures provided for in articles. 8 and 9 of the Privacy Code.
To exercise the above rights, you should make written request via postal mail, to the person in charge of data processing, as identified below.
The sales contract between the customer and "Cellularishop" is concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal litigation arising from the conclusion of this distance sales contract, if the customer is a consumer, the territorial jurisdiction is the Court of his place of residence; in all other cases, the territorial competence is exclusively the Court of Chieti.
The conditions contained in this document may be modified by the "Cellularishop" without notice and will be valid from the date of publication on the website www.cellularishop.com