Create an account
Below are our General Terms of Sale for the purchase of products and services made remotely over the internet on the website www.cellularishop.com belonging to Mda Italy Srls, with legal headquarters in Course Aldo Moro No.35 - 71042 - Cerignola (FG) - Registered in the Register of Companies No. R.E.A. FG-310321 and P.IVA IT04217000712 .
1. The contract between "cellularishop" and the customer must be concluded with the acceptance, even partial, of the order by "cellularishop". This acceptance is considered tacit, if not otherwise communicated in any way to the Customer. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares that he has reviewed all the indications provided to him during the purchase process, and that he fully accepts the general and payment terms of the following transcripts.
2. The Customer undertakes and obliges, once the "online" purchase procedure has been completed, to provide for the printing and preservation of these general conditions, which, moreover, will have already been reviewed and accepted as an obligatory step in the purchase, as well as the specifications of the product subject to the purchase, and this in order to fully satisfy the condition of articles. 4, 5, 52 and 53 of D.Lgs.
3. It is a strict prohibition on the purchaser from entering false data, of third parties or fantasy, in the registration procedure necessary to activate against him the process for the execution of this contract. Cellularishop reserves the right to prosecute any violation and abuse, in the interests and for the protection of all consumers.
4. To protect our "Cellularishop" customers, ONLY on the first order, will carry out, if it is deemed necessary (it will be communicated by email), a check on the personal data, by telephone contact to the landline number. The order will be fulfilled only after such verification. The telephone verification will not cause delays for orders placed via Bank Transfer payment in the event that the respective Credit Institutions have confirmed the transaction. Calls are monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. Any times of availability must be communicated by e-mail, fax or telephone.
5. Any right of the Customer to damages or compensation, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and/or property, caused by the non-acceptance or evasion, even partial, of an order. As well as for any delay not attributable to "Cellularishop".
1. Customers can only order products in the electronic catalog on www.cellularishop.com when the order was placed, as described in the relevant information sheets. The technical information entered on the www.cellularishop.com site is provided by the respective producers of the goods. Cellularishop, therefore, reserves the right to modify the technical information of the products to match those provided by case mothers, without the need for any notice. It is understood that the technical information (the product's technical sheet and the image accompanying the description card of a product) may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics, by now exempting the Cellularishop from any responsibility for any differences that the customer may encounter between the datasheet (the one on the site) and the materially received product.
2. By sending the order, the customer sends a proposal to "Cellularishop" to purchase the selected product or products. Sending the purchase order implies consent to receive from "Cellularishop", subsequent communications, aimed exclusively at the conclusion and execution of the sales contract. The correct receipt of the order is confirmed by Cellularishop by an e-mail response, sent to the e-mail address communicated by the customer. The response is automatically generated by the system and cannot be considered in itself to accept the order, only confirming that it has been received. This confirmation message will include the Date and Time of execution of the order and an 'Order Reference Number', to be used in any further communication with 'Cellularishop'. The message repeats all the data entered by the Customer who is committed to verifying the correctness and to communicate in a timely manner any corrections, as described in this document. If the order is received successfully, it can be viewed by the customer on the "Cellularishop" site in the "Personal Area" area
3. "Cellularishop" reserves the unquestive ability to accept the customer's purchase proposal. In the case of non-acceptance of the order, "Cellularishop" will notify you in a timely manner by e-mail to the Customer.
4. All prices on the site are to be understood to be prices to the public and, therefore, include VAT. "Cellularishop" reserves the right to change prices at all times, without any notice.
5. Available products - "Cellularishop" will check the actual stock availability of the requested goods and the customer will be able to view in the appropriate reserved area the allocation of the products. In the product catalog published on the www.cellularishop.com site, availability is updated every 3 hours.
6. Products not available or coming soon - "Cellularishop" through your website www.cellularishop.com gives the possibility to all users even unregistered to be informed, through automatic mail, about the re-assortment of a product of interest returned available in stock.
The procedure to be informed about the re-assortment of the desired product will be to leave your email address next to the product listing "not available" and click the alert me button when a product returns available.
7. The order is shipped only when all required products are available. No partial shipments are therefore made.
The order can be cancelled at the discretion of the Customer at any time from the entry but still within and no later than the expected time of fulfillment of the goods (dissolito 48 working hours). To communicate this, you must send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or communicate it by phone to the number 081-7871013 - 081-7872091. After this term, Cellularishop reserves the acceptance of the cancellation.
Cellularishop for order-to-mark will send automatic order cancellation mail; for orders with an early payment method will reverse the transaction.
Paypal payment method allows customers to pay through their paypal account or with most credit card circuits (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PostePay, Discovery, Aurora);
In the case of purchase through the PayPal payment method, at the end of the order the customer is directed to the paypal payment page with SSL secure connection to have greater security on the protection of data during purchase.
The order amount is charged to the card or paypal account when the order is acquired.
In the event of an cancellation of the order, both by the Customer and in the case of non-acceptance of the order by mobileshop, the cancellation of the transaction and the release of the committed amount will be requested. At no time in the mobile shopping process is it able to know the financial information of the Customer. Since there is no data transmission, there is no possibility that this data will be intercepted. No mobile phone store contains or preserves such data. For each transaction made with PayPal, the customer will receive a confirmation email from both mobileshop and PayPal.
No fees for this payment method.
In the case of payment by transfer will communicate, both by e-mail and directly in the last step of the purchase phase of the product, to the Customer the information for the payment by wire transfer. What you order from the customer will be kept busy for up to 6 days of work; failure to receive payment will result in the cancellation of the order. The submission of what has been ordered will only take place after the credit is actually displayed.
The purchaser must report the reference number of the order to the transfer case.
In the event of an cancellation of the order, both by the Customer and in the case of non-acceptance of the order by mobileshop, it will result in the request contextual to the cancellation of the order and the release of the amount paid. The release time varies from 2 to 3 working days. Once the order has been refunded, in no case can mobileshop be held liable for any direct or indirect damages caused by a delay in the failure to release the amount committed by your Bank.
The Early Transfer payment method is 2% off the total.
In case of payment with in-place pickup it will be possible to book the above pickup only 2 days after the date of placing the order, through our wizard you can choose the day and time of collection, in any case when the product will be ready you will be notified by email.
The option of payment and collection on-site provides 2% discount to the total.
In the case of a purchase in Mark (payment to the courier on the delivery of the goods) only orders up to a maximum amount of 3000.00 euros will be validated.
In the event of an cancellation of the order, both by the customer and in the case of non-acceptance of the order by mobileshop, it will result in the request contextual to the cancellation of the order. The buyer will receive automatic cancellation notice by email.
The payment method of the mark provides an additional charge of 8 euros.
Usually the processing times of the order are 24-48 working hours excluding Saturday and Sunday. This depends on the payment method you choose: orders placed with Credit Card/Prepayed, Paypal And Mark will be entrusted to the courier within 24-48 working hours of the operation of the same; orders placed with Bank Transfer, they will be entrusted to the courier only after the actual display on the transfer account (in this case the time will depend on the date of credit).
The goods will be shipped, by express courier DHL or Bartolini, and delivered within an average time of 1/3 working days after the shipping date.
The average delivery times of couriers on the national territory are as follows:
The delivery times indicated are estimates made based on the average time currently employed and are provided only for indicative purposes, without taking any commitment or guarantee of compliance by "cellularishop".Delivery mode
1. For each order placed mobileshop issues an invoice of the material shipped, sending it by e-mail to the holder of the order or you can download it at any time from the mobile shop customer area (after logging in), under art 14 D.P.R. 445/2000 and DL 52/2004. The information provided by the Customer at the time of the order is the same for the issuance of the invoice.
2. Delivery by express courier will take place at the following times: from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.; 2 p.m. to 6 p.m., daily, non-holiday, Monday to Friday.
In the case of non-collection within 5 working days of the material in stock at the courier's warehouses due to repeated impossibility of delivery to the delivery indicated by the Customer at the time of the order, the related products will be included in the mobile shop warehouse.
3. No liability can be attributed to mobile shops in the event of a delay in delivery of what was ordered.
4. Shipments take placeTramite express courier ( Bartolini or DHL ).
When the courier delivers the goods, the customer is required to check:
The number of packages being delivered is the same as indicated in the packing slip;
The packaging is intact, uns damaged, wet or otherwise altered.
Any damage to the packaging and/or product, or the mismatch of the number of packages or indications, must be immediately contested, affigging the inscription "ACCETTATO WITH RESERVE" on the courier's delivery receipt "THE REASON" of that reserve (E.G. I accept with reservation because the package is damaged).
If the package is healthy for delivery you will not be able to sign with "CONTROL RESERVE" delivery receipt.
Once the courier's document has been signed, the customer will not be able to dispute the external characteristics of what is delivered. The Carrier also responds for the delay in the delivery of the asset to the recipient.
For the above cases, mobileshop must be considered liable for loss or loss (damage) of the goods from the moment it is delivered unreservedly to the carrier for transport.
Any issues relating to the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported to the courier.
For each complaint to the courier, the customer takes full responsibility for what is stated. The customer, from the moment he receives the damaged goods or requested it to be returned to the carrier, has direct and exclusive action against the carrier.
Transportation costs are the standard cost applied for the transport of goods in the cart; they are calculated automatically by the system and vary depending on the payment method and the products purchased.
Advance payment methods involve prepayment of transport; The tag payment method involves payment on the delivery of freight charges to which you add the cost of the mark of 8 euros.
All shipments are in ASSICURATA mode.
Unless explicitly written by our Customer Service, the delivery is understood to be on the home floor up to a weight of 25 kg. (Delivery does not involve the use of special means, such as cranes, mills, scaffolding, boats etc. that make themselves necessary to bring the device to the street floor or home floor).
The shipments are made on behalf of the customer, with our Corriere Espresso (DHL EUROPA, Bartolini ITALIA).
1. Under the Code of Consumption in implementation of the 2011/83/EU Directive implemented in Italy with IL D. Lgs. 21 FEBBRAIO 2014, No. 21, Customers may decide to withdraw from the purchase made, at any time and for any reason and obtain reimbursement of the allowances paid in advance payment. The costs of sending the product from the customer to Cellularishop are borne by the customer.
The Customer undertakes and obliges, once the "online" purchase procedure has been completed, to provide for the printing and preservation of these general conditions, which, moreover, will have already been reviewed and accepted as an obligatory step in the purchase, as well as the specifications of the product subject to the purchase, and this in order to fully satisfy the condition of articles. 4, 5, 52 and 53 of D.Lgs.
The Professional Customer and/or Companies that have registered with VAT will not be able to take advantage of the right of withdrawal, since it belongs exclusively to the Consumer intended as an individual and not legal.
2. The customer within 14 days of the date of delivery of the goods, in order to withdraw from the purchase, must proceed according to the following methods:
Send a notice of the intention to withdraw by e-mail to the email@example.com;
The goods to be returned must be properly packaged (in all cases the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original packaging of the product) and shipped in an insured manner, without undue delay and in any case within 14 days from the day the customer announced that the contract had been terminated.
The goods must be shipped to:
Mda Italy S.R.L.S
Via Nuova Poggioreale 158D 80143 Naples (NA)
3. The right to withdraw is subject to the following conditions:
The customer must make the product complete with all its parts; if the product you buy is for a mobile phone the same must be returned intonated (not open and with the seals intact as well as shipped);
() with the opening or breaking of the seals of the mobile phone's packaging, it can no longer be considered as new and will therefore suffer, once returned, a decrease in value exclusively and unquestive judgment of the seller;
The returned product must have the same serial number on the invoice; if the serial number is different, the withdrawal will not be accepted and the product will be made available again to the customer, without any financial reimbursement by Cellularishop against him;
If you choose to use the Cellshop courier for return, the charges will be billed and deducted from the refund;
The shipment for the return of the product is the responsibility of the customer, until the moment When Cellularishop confirms that it has received the product;
In the event that the product is damaged during the return to the warehouses, it will be the care of Cellularishop to communicate the incident to the Customer in order to allow him to file a complaint against the courier and obtain an insurance refund. Cellularishop will immediately make the product available to the customer, cancelling the withdrawal.
The right of withdrawal cannot be applied for the supply of food products.
To protect our customers and for hygiene reasons you can exercise the right of Withdrawal only for products that can be put back on the market without danger to the health of consumers. For this reason, it is not possible to return food products which cannot be adequately preserved.
The product being food is subject to alteration and therefore can not be returned, as we can not take responsibility for the re-sale, in case it has undergone a thermal overhang once delivered.
4 . Cellularishop will make the refund within 14 days of the date of return of the product to its warehouses or from the date on which the Customer will send proof of the actual delivery of the goods to the courier and only if the conditions of art are met. 3 in front and where the returned product and its packaging have the characteristics indicated in art. 3 in the lead. The refund can be made by bank transfer, reversal on credit card or CardPostePay, PayPal refund.
5. The right to withdraw even if already exercised expires if the customer does not return the property to Cellularishop within 14 days of the exercise of the right of withdrawal. For the purposes of the expiry of the term, the goods are intended to be returned at the time it is delivered to the carrier or shipper.
1. All products sold by "Cellularishop" are covered by the manufacturer's conventional warranty and the 24-month legal guarantee for compliance defects, under D.Lgs. 206/05. In order to receive warranty assistance, you must keep the invoice you will receive by e-mail in electronic PDF format.
2. The manufacturer's conventional warranty is provided in the manner described on the website or in the documentation inside the product packaging.
3. The 24-month warranty under D.Lgs. 205/05 applies to the product that has a compliance defect, provided that the product itself is used correctly, in accordance with its intended use and what is provided in the technical documentation attached. This guarantee is reserved for the private consumer (a person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, that is, makes the purchase without specifying a VAT number reference in the order form). In the event of a compliance defect, "Cellularishop" provides, at no cost to the customer, the restoration of the compliance of the product by repair/replacement or the reduction of the price, until the termination of the contract. If, as a result of intervention by an Authorized Service Center, the vice does not turn out to be a compliance defect, the Customer will be charged for the possible verification and recovery costs required by Authorized Assistance, the transport costs (if incurred by Cellularishop) and the overheads of management with a minimum of 25 Euros VAT.