Create an account
Below are our General Terms of Sale for the purchase of products and services made remotely via the internet on the website www.cellularishop.com belonging to Mda Italia Srls, with a legal office in the Aldo Moro Course No.35 - 71042 - Cerignola (FG) - Registered in the Register of Companies No. R.E.A. FG-310321 and P.IVA IT04217000712 .
1. The contract between "cellularishop" and the customer must be concluded with the acceptance, even only partial, of the order by "cellularishop". This acceptance is considered tacit, if not otherwise communicated in any way to the Customer. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares that he has reviewed all the information provided to him during the purchase process, and that he fully accepts the general and payment terms of writing down below.
2. The Customer undertakes and obliges, once the "online" purchase procedure has been completed, to provide for the printing and preservation of these general conditions, which, moreover, will have already seen and accepted as an obligatory step in the purchase, as well as the specifications of the product under purchase, in order to fully meet the condition of articles. It is not the first time that the D.Lgs.
3. It is forbidden to prohibit the purchaser from entering false, third-party or fantasy data in the registration procedure necessary to activate the process for the execution of this contract. Cellularishop reserves the right to prosecute any violation and abuse legally, in the interests and protection of all consumers.
4. To protect our "Cellularishop" customers, ONLY on the first order, will carry out, if deemed necessary (it will be communicated by email), an audit on the personal data, by telephone contact to the fixed number. The order will only be fulfilled after such verification. The telephone verification will not cause delays for orders placed through bank transfer payment in case the respective Credit Institutions have confirmed the transaction. Calls take place Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. Any available hours should be communicated by e-mail, fax or telephone.
5. Any right of the Customer to damages or compensation is excluded, as well as any contractual or non-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and/or things, caused by the non-acceptance or evasion, even partial, of a Order. As well as for any delay not attributable to "Cellularishop".
1. Customers can order only the products in the electronic catalog on www.cellularishop.com when the order is placed, as described in the relevant information sheets. The technical information entered on the www.cellularishop.com site is provided by the respective producers of the goods. Cellularishop, therefore, reserves the right to modify the technical information of the products to match those provided by case mothers, without any notice. It is understood that the technical information (product technical sheet and image accompanying the description of a product) may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics, exonerated the Cellularishop from any responsibility for any differences that the customer may see between the datasheet (the one on the site) and the product materially received.
2. By submitting the order, the customer sends to "Cellularishop" a proposal to purchase the selected product or products. The submission of the purchase order implies consent to receive from "Cellularishop", subsequent communications, aimed exclusively at the conclusion and execution of the sales agreement. The correct receipt of the order is confirmed by Cellularishop through an e-mail response, sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer. The response is generated automatically by the system and cannot be considered in itself the acceptance of the order, but only confirmation of receipt of the order. This confirmation message will show the Date and Time of execution of the order and a 'Order Reference Number', to be used in any further communication with "Cellularishop". The message proposes all the data entered by the Customer who is committed to verifying its correctness and communicating in a timely manner any corrections, according to the procedures described in this document. If received correctly the order can be viewed by the customer on the "Cellularishop" site in the "Personal Area" area
3. "Cellularishop" reserves the unquestionable right to accept the customer's purchase proposal. In the case of non-acceptance of the order, "Cellularishop" will communicate it promptly by e-mail to the customer.
4. All prices on the site are understood to be prices to the public and, therefore, including VAT. "Cellularishop" reserves the right to change prices at all times, without any notice.
5. Available products - "Cellularishop" will check the actual availability of the requested goods in stock and the customer will be able to view in the appropriate area reserved the allocation of products. In the product catalog published on the www.cellularishop.com site, availability is updated every 3 hours.
6. Products not available or incoming - "Cellularishop" through your website www.cellularishop.com gives the possibility to all users even unregistered to be informed, by automatic mail, about the re-assortment of a product of their interest returned to stock.
The procedure to be informed about the re-assortment of the desired product will be to leave your "unavailable" product listing and click the alert me button when a product becomes available.
7. The order is shipped only when all required products are available. Partial shipments are therefore not carried out.
The order can be cancelled at the discretion of the customer at any time since the entry but however within and no later than the expected time of fulfillment of the goods (usually 48 working hours). To communicate this, you must send an e-mail to email@example.com or communicate it by telephone to the 081-7871013 - 081-7872091. After this term Cellularishop reserves the acceptance of the cancellation of the same.
Cellularishop for flagged orders will send automatic mail cancellation of the order; for prepayment orders, the transaction will be reversed.
The Paypal payment method is perient to customers to pay through their paypal account or with most credit card circuits ( Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PostePay, Discovery, Aurora);
In the case of purchase through the PayPal payment method, at the end of the order the customer is directed to the paypal payment page with SSL secure connection to have greater security on the protection of the data during the purchase.
The order amount is debited from the card or paypal account when the order is acquired.
If the order is cancelled, both by the customer and in the case of non-acceptance by mobile shop, the transaction will be requested to be cancelled and the amount committed to be released. At no time in the mobile purchase processshop is able to know the financial information of the customer. Since there is no data transmission, there is no possibility that this data will be intercepted. No mobile phone archive contains, or retains, such data. For each transaction made with PayPal, the customer will receive a confirmation email from both mobile shop and PayPal.
No fee for this payment method.
In the case of payment by transfer will communicate, both by e-mail and directly in the last step of the purchase phase of the product, to the Customer the information for the payment by transfer. What you order will be kept busy up to a maximum of 6days worked; failure to receive the payment will result in the cancellation of the order. The submission of the order will take place only after the actual display of the credit.
It is necessary for the buyer to return the reference number of the order to the reason for the transfer.
In the case of an annulment of the order, both by the Customer and in the case of non-acceptance by mobile shops, it will result in the request contextual to the cancellation of the order and the release of the amount paid. Release times range from 2 to 3 business days. Once the order has been refunded, in no case can mobileshops be held liable for any damage, either direct or indirect, caused by delay in the non-release of the committed amount by its Bank.
The pre-transfer payment method provides 2% discount on the total.
In case of payment with pick-up on site it will be possible to book the aforementioned pickup only 2 days after the date of placing the order, through our wizard you can choose the day and time of the collection, in any case when the product will be ready you will be notified by email.
The payment and pick-up method is 2% off the total.
In the case of a purchase under Mark (payment to the courier on the delivery of the goods) only orders will be validated up to a maximum amount of 3000.00.
In the case of an annulment of the order, both by the Customer and in the case of non-acceptance by mobile shops, it will result in the request contextual to the cancellation of the order. The buyer will receive automatic cancellation notice via email.
The payment method of the mark is a surcharge of 8 euros.
Usually the processing times of the order are 24-48 working hours excluding Saturday and Sunday. This depends on the payment method you choose: orders placed with Credit/Prepaid Card, Paypal e Mark will be entrusted to the courier within 24-48 working hours after the carrying out of the same; orders placed with Bank transfer, will be entrusted to the courier only after the actual display on the account of the transfer (in this case the timing will depend on the date of credit).
The goods will be shipped, by DHL or Bartolini express courier, and delivered within an average time of 1/3 working days after shipping date.
the average delivery times for couriers on the national site are as follows:
The delivery times indicated are estimates based on the average time currently spent and are provided only for indicative purposes, without any commitment or guarantee of compliance by "cellularishop".Delivery mode
1. For every order placed mobile phoneshop issues invoice of the material sent, sending it by e-mail to the owner of the order or you can download it at any time from the customer area of mobile shop (after logging in), under Article 14 D.P.R. 445/2000 and DL 52/2004. The information provided by the Customer at the time of the order is used to issue the invoice.
2. The delivery by express courier will take place at the following times: from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.; 2 to 6 p.m., every day, not holidays, Monday to Friday.
In the case of non-collection within 5 working days of the material in storage at the courier's warehouses due to repeated impossibility of delivery to the delivery indicated by the Customer at the time of the order, the related products will be returned to the mobile store warehouse.
3. No liability can be attributed to mobile shops in case of delay in delivery of what is ordered.
4. Shipments are made by express courier (Bartolini or DHL).
When the courier delivers the goods, the customer is required to check:
(iii) that the number of packages being delivered corresponds to what is stated in the transport document;
It is that the packaging is intact, not damaged, or wet or otherwise altered.
Any damage to the packaging and/or product, or the mismatch of the number of packages or indications, must be immediately contested, affixing the inscription "ACCEPTED WITH RESERVE" on the courier's delivery receipt "THE REASON" of that reserve (E.g. I accept with reservation because the package is damaged).
If the package is undamaged on delivery you will not be able to sign with "CONTROL RESERVE" receipt.
Once the courier's document has been signed, the customer will not be able to object to the external characteristics of what is delivered. The Carrier also responds for the delay in the delivery of the asset to the recipient.
Mobileshop, for the above cases, must be considered exempt from any liability for losses or failures (damage) of the goods from the moment it is delivered unreservedly to the carrier for transport.
Any problems relating to the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported to the courier.
For each complaint to the courier, the customer takes full responsibility for the claim. The customer from the moment he receives the damaged goods or ask for it to be returned to the carrier has direct and exclusive action against the carrier.
Transportation costs are the standard cost applied for the transport of goods in the cart; they are automatically calculated by the system and vary depending on the payment method and the products purchased.
Early payment methods involve prepayment of transport; The payment method mark involves payment on delivery of the transport costs to which the cost of the mark is added to the 8th.
All shipments are made in ASSICURATION mode.
Unless there is an explicit written indication from our Customer Service, the delivery is to the home floor up to a weight of 25 kg. (Delivery does not involve the use of special means, such as cranes, mills, scaffolding, boats etc. that make themselves necessary to bring the device to the street floor or home floor).
The shipments are made on behalf of the customer, with our Corriere Espresso (DHL EUROPA, Bartolini ITALIA).
1. Under the Consumer Code in implementation of the 2011/83/EU Directive implemented in Italy with IL D. Lgs. 21 FEBBRAIO 2014, No. 21, customers may decide to withdraw from the purchase made, at any time and for any reason and obtain a refund allowances paid during prepayment. The costs of sending the product from the customer to Cellularishop are borne by the customer.
Once the online purchase process has been completed, the Customer undertakes and obliges you to provide for the printing and preservation of these general conditions, which, moreover, you will have already seen and accepted as an obligatory step in the purchase, as well as the specifications of the product under purchase, in order to fully meet the condition of articles. It is not the first time that the D.Lgs.
The Professional Customer and/or Companies that have registered with VAT will not be able to use the right of withdrawal, as it is only the consumer intended as a physical person and not a legal person.
2. The customer within 14 days of the date of delivery of the goods, in order to withdraw from the purchase, must proceed according to the following steps:
Send a notice of the will to withdraw by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org;
The goods to be returned must be properly packed (in all cases the affixing of sticker labels or tapes directly on the original packaging of the product) and shipped in insured manner, without undue delay and in any case by 14 days from the day the customer was notified of the termination of the contract.
The goods must be shipped to:
Mda Italia S.R.L.S
Via Nuova Poggioreale 158D 80143 Naples (NA)
3. The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
The customer will have to make the product complete with all its parts; if the product sold involves a mobile phone the same will have to be returned inplaster (unopened and with the seals intact as shipped);
() with the opening or breaking of the seals of the mobile phone box, the same can no longer be considered as new and therefore will suffer, once returned, a decrease in value exclusively and unquestionably judgment of the seller;
The returned product must have the same serial number on the invoice; if the serial number is different, the withdrawal will not be accepted and the product will be made available again to the customer, without any financial refund from Cellularishop against him;
If you choose to use the Courier ofCellularishop for the return, the costs will be billed and deducted from the refund;
The shipment for the return of the product is the responsibility of the customer, until Cellularishop confirms that it has received the product;
In case the product is damaged during the return to the warehouses, it will be the care of Cellularishop to communicate the incident to the customer to allow him to file a complaint against the courier and obtain an insurance refund. Cellularishop will immediately make the product available to the customer, canceling the withdrawal.
4 . Cellularishop will refund within 14 days of the date of return of the product to its warehouses or from the date on which the customer will send proof of the actual delivery of the goods to the courier and only where the conditions set out in art are met. 3 above and where the returned product and its packaging have the characteristics indicated in art. 3 that precedes. The refund can be made by bank transfer, reversal on the credit card or CardPostePay, PayPal refund.
5. The right of withdrawal even if already exercised expires if the customer does not return the property to Cellularishop within 14 days of the exercise of the right of withdrawal. For the purposes of the expiry of the term, the goods are intended to be returned when it is delivered to the carrier or shipper.
1. All products sold by "Cellularishop" are covered by the Manufacturer's conventional warranty and 24-month legal guarantee for compliance defects, under D.Lgs. 206/05. In order to receive warranty assistance, the customer will need to keep the invoice that he will receive by e-mail in electronic PDF format.
2. The manufacturer's conventional warranty is provided in the manner shown on the website or in the documentation inside the product package.
3. The 24-month warranty under D.Lgs. 205/05 applies to the product that has a compliance defect, provided that the product itself is used correctly, in accordance with its intended use and as required in the attached technical documentation. This guarantee is reserved for the private consumer (a person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his or her professional activity, that is, he makes the purchase without indicating a VAT number reference in the order form). In the event of a compliance defect, "Cellularishop" provides, without charge for the customer, the restoration of the compliance of the product by repair/replacement or the reduction of the price, until the termination of the contract. If, as a result of intervention by an Authorized Service Center, the defect does not result in a compliance defect, the Customer will be charged any verification and recovery costs required by the Authorized Assistance, the transport costs (if mobile shop) as well as the operating overheads with a minimum of 25 Euros-VAT.
4. Replacements in the case of DOA (Dead On Arrival) are only made if expressly provided by the Manufacturer or Distributor. The time to replace or repair the product depends solely on the policies of the Manufacturer or Distributor.
5. In the event that, for any reason, it is not possible to make your Customer a warranty product (restored or replaced), Cellularishop may proceed at its own discretion to refund at the lowest value between the market, at the time of the request, and turnover; or, when replaced with a product of equal or higher characteristics, even of different brand.
6. No damage can be required at "Cellularishop" for any delays in carrying out repairs or replacements.
7. In cases where the application of the guarantees provides for the return of the product, the goods must be returned by the Customer in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and ancillary equipment: manuals, cables, etc.); To limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, whenever possible, to place it in a second box; In all cases, sticker labels or tapes should be avoided directly on the original packaging of the product.
This information is prepared, according to art. 13 of the Privacy Code, by Cellularishop, in relation to the personal data conferred by the Users when logging in and/or purchasing the site www.cellularishop.com
1. Treatment owner
Owner of the processing of personal data Mda Italia Srls, Course Aldo Moro No.35 - 71042 - Cerignola (FG)
2. Treatment finality
Cellularishop will hold the personal data provided by users for the following purposes:
a. to allow registration to the Site and to take advantage of the services reserved for registered users, including the possibility to make an online purchase and, therefore, to allow the conclusion of the purchase agreement and the correct execution of the related operations. In addition, users, even if not registered, will be able to submit requests for information or clarification on the products for sale on the Site and, in order to implement this request, Cellularishop will require the provision of certain personal data (e.g. first name, last name and address e-mail);
b. for administrative-accounting purposes related to registering with the Site and making an online purchase as well as to comply with legal obligations;
c. with the express consent of the user, for the submission of informationand promotional communications (e.g. "newsletters"), coupons and special offers, by Cellularishop, in relation to products and services of Cellularishop or third parties, as well as for the conduct of market research also aimed at assessing the degree of user satisfaction, via emails and postal service.
d. limited to the e-mail coordinates provided by the user in the context of the purchase of a product or service offered on the Site, to allow the direct sale of similar products or services without the need for express and prior consent (as required by Article 130, paragraph 4 of the Privacy Code) and provided that you do not exercise your right of opposition in the ways described in step 3 below (see "soft spamming").
e. with the express consent of the user, for the elaboration of his consumption choices and his buying habits by Cellularishop through the detection of the type and frequency of purchases made online in order to send information and/or advertising material of specific interest to the user through e-mails and the improvement of proposals submitted by Cellularishop.
It should also be noted that:
Cellularishop will withhold registration data to allow the user registered to the Site on which Cellularishop operates as a provider of the registration and sales service as well as as the owner of the processing of the personal data of the users using the same credentials to register with the Site www.cellularishop.com
Credit card information
To make a payment on the Website by credit card, the user will need to enter the confidential credit card information (card number, card, expiration date, security codes). This data will be acquired by the payment service provider who will act as the self-employed controller, without passing through the Cellularishop server which, therefore, will not hold that data in any way. The data will be captured by the operator in encrypted format and according to the security requirements provided by the PCI certification.
For registration to the Site and to make a purchase through the Site is never required the delivery of sensitive data.
3. Providing data and consequences if there is no consent to treatment
With regard to the provision of personal data, we inform that:
Computer systems and software procedures in charge of the operation of the Site acquire, in the course of their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols; The mere access to the Site therefore involves the acquisition by Cellularishop of such personal data;
As such treatment is necessary to allow registration to the Site and the provision of confidential services, including the online purchase service, the possible refusal of the user to give the data in question will result in the impossibility of register with the Website and make an online purchase.
To offer a more efficient service, mobile shop sites use two types of cookies: "session cookies" and "persistent cookies".
Session cookies: they are temporary cookies that remain on your device until you leave the Site www.cellularishop.com
Persistent cookies: stay on your device for much longer or until it is manually deleted (the cookie remains on your device for its "lifespan" and according to your browser's settings).
No Cellularishop cookies have marketing capabilities.
The use of other persistent cookies and session cookies (disappear with the closure of the browser) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers, necessary to allow to provide the services and functions of the site www.cellularishop.com in complete way. Cookies used on the www.cellularishop.com website do not allow the acquisition of directly identifying data of the user and avoid the use of other computer techniques potentially detrimental to the confidentiality of the navigation of the User.
The Sitowww.cellularishop.com may use third-party cookies to run ads defined based on user interests. This information is collected during the user's browsing and is not in any way linked to the account with which the user accesses the website.
Most internet browsers are initially set to accept cookies automatically. The user can change these settings to block cookies or to warn that cookies are sent to the user's device. There are several ways to manage cookies, the user can refer to the instruction manual or the help screen of his browser to find out how to adjust or change the browser settings. In the case of different devices (example: computers, smartphones, tablets, etc.), the user will need to make sure that each browser of each device is set up to reflect their preferences related to cookies.
5. Data processing modalities
The processing of the data will be carried out mainly with the help of electronic or otherwise automated tools, according to the modalities and with means suitable to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data itself, in accordance with the code Privacy. In particular, all technical, IT, organisational, logistical and regulatory security measures will be taken, so that the minimum level of data protection required by law is guaranteed, allowing access to only people in charge of the treatment by the Owner or those responsible by the same nominee.
6. Scope of data communication
The personal data conferred by the user, for the purposes described in step 2, are not subject to dissemination, may be made aware of or communicated to the following subjects:
(iii) to companies or consultants for the conduct of administration, accounting and IT and logistics support activities;
(iii) to companies or consultants in charge of the installation, maintenance, upgrade and, in general, management of Cellularishop's hardware and software;
() to companies charged by Cellularishop with sending online communications;
(iii) to all public and/or private entities, individuals and/or legal entities (studies of legal, administrative and tax advice), if communication is necessary or functional to the correct fulfilment of contractual obligations assumed in relation to services provided through the Website, as in addition to the obligations arising from the law;
(iii) to those responsible for repairing products purchased in accordance with the legal guarantee of compliance;
(iii) to shippers and those responsible for the delivery and/or collection of purchased products;
(iii) to all those individuals (including The Public Authorities) who have access to data under regulatory or administrative measures.
7. Data retention
The user's data will be retained for only the time necessary to ensure the correct performance of the services offered.
In the case of the closure of the Site account on the initiative of the user, the data reported in it will be retained for administrative purposes for a period of no more than one quarter, except for any specific legal obligations on the preservation of accounting documentation or for public safety purposes.
8. Right to access personal data
Under art. 7 of the Privacy Code, you are entitled to:
a. obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data that concerns you and their communication in an intelligible form;
B. to obtain, by the Owner or The Controller of Treatment, as follows:
(iii) information on the origin of personal data, the purpose and manner of treatment, the logic applied when processing with the help of electronic instruments;
(iii) indication of the identification details of the Controller and the Responsible Person(s), as well as, if necessary, the representative appointed by a foreign person to the processing of data in Italy;
(iii) information about the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be disclosed or who may become aware of them as designated representatives on the territory of the state, of managers or appointees;
(iii) updating, rectifying or integrating data that concerns you;
The deletion, anonymous transformation or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those which do not need to be retained in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
The evidence that the transactions in steps 2 and 4 preceding have been made aware, including with regard to their content, of those to whom the data has been disclosed or disseminated, unless such fulfilment is impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the law protected;
D. oppose, in whole or in part:
For legitimate reasons, the processing of the data concerning you, although relevant to the purpose of the collection;
(iii) to the processing of personal data concerning you, provided for the purpose of commercial information or sending advertising material or direct sales or for the completion of market research or commercial communication.
The rights preceding, can be exercised both directly and through your appointee, in the forms provided for by Articles. 8 and 9 of the Privacy Code.
In order to exercise the above rights, you will have to make a written request, by regular mail, to the Data Controller, as infred.
The sales contract between the Customer and "Cellularishop" is understood to be concluded in Italy and regulated by Italian law. For the settlement of civil and criminal disputes arising from the conclusion of this remote selling agreement, if the customer is a consumer, the territorial competence is that of the reference bar of his municipality of residence; In all other cases, the territorial competence is solely that of the Chieti Bar.
The terms contained in this document may be changed by "Cellularishop" without prior notice and will be valid from the date of publication on the website www.cellularishop.com