1. Personal data collected by the application
The Holder collects the following types of Personal Data:
- Content and information provided voluntarily by you
Failure to provide some Data may prevent this website from providing its services. You take responsibility for third-party Personal Data published or shared through this Application and ensures that you have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Holder from any liability to third parties. If the processing of Personal Data is based on your consent, you can revoke it at any time.
- Contact data, credentials, content: for example, personal data, email or postal address and other contact information, passwords and security information used for authentication and account access, personal interests and preferences and other personal content, etc.
- Personal data collected by Social Media: Users can share with the website data communicated to social media. You can control the Personal Data that the site can access when you allow access to your social media accounts and through the privacy settings available in the social media in question. By associating social media-managed accounts with the Application and authorizing the Holder to access such data, you consent to the acquisition, processing and retention of the data provided by those social media in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
- Data and content captured automatically while using the Application
- Technical data: the computer systems and software procedures responsible for the operation of this Application may acquire, in the course of their normal exercise, some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified stakeholders, but which by its very nature, could, through elaborations and associations with data held by third parties, allow to identify users. This category includes the IP addresses, or domain names used by users who connect to the Application, the addresses in Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the obtained file, etc.
- Usage data: Data related to the use of the website by the User, such as the pages visited, actions taken, features and services used, can also be collected.
- Personal data collected through cookies or similar technologies
The collected data can be used for the following purposes:
3. Treatment methods
The processing of Personal Data is carried out through computer and/or telematics tools, in organizational ways and with logics closely related to the stated purposes. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this website may have access to the Data that assists in the management of the same and the activity or that provide services to you. Those named persons, if necessary, Responsible for the Treatment by the Holder, will be able to access the Personal Data of The Users whenever necessary and will be contractually obliged to keep them confidential. The updated list of Managers can be requested by email to the e-mail address email@example.com
4. Legal basis for treatment
The Holder treats Personal Data relating to you if one of the following conditions is true: you have given consent for one or more specific purposes:
- treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract with you and/or the execution of measures 2 of 4 pre-contract;
- treatment is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Holder is subject;
- treatment is necessary for the execution of a public interest task or for the exercise of public powers of which the Holder is invested;
- treatment is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Holder or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment.
The data is processed at the owner's operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the treatment are located. For more information, please contact the Owner at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Security measures
The treatment is carried out in a manner and with tools suitable to ensure the security and confidentiality of the Data itself, having the Holder taken appropriate technical and organizational measures that guarantee, and allow to demonstrate, that the treatment is carried out in accordance with the relevant regulations.
7. Data Retention Period
The Holder will treat the Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Holder and the User and, in any case, no later than 10 years from the termination of the relationship with the User. When the processing of Personal Data is necessary for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Holder, the Personal Data will be retained until that interest is satisfied. If the processing of Personal Data is based on your consent, the Holder may retain personal Data until revoked. Personal Data may be retained for a longer period if necessary to fulfill a statutory obligation or by the order of an authority. All Personal Data will be deleted when the retention period expires. At the end of that period, the right to access, delete, rectify and the right to port the data can no longer be exercised.
8. Automated decision-making processes
All data collected will not be the subject of any automated decision-making process, including profiling, which may have legal effects on the person or that may have a significant impact on the person.
9. User Rights
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Holder. In particular, you have the right to:
- Revoke consent at all times;
- Oppose the processing of your data;
- Access your Data;
- Check and ask for rectification;
- Get the limitation of treatment;
- Obtain the deletion or removal of your Personal Data;
- Receive your data or have them transferred to another holder;
- Propose a complaint to the data protection authority and/or act in court.
To exercise their rights, Users can direct a request to the Holder's contact details specified in this document. Requests are made free of charge and processed by the Holder as soon as possible, in any case within 30 days.
10. Treatment owner
The owner of the treatment of the suindid website is Rader S.r.l.s", P.IVA 04315850711 , based in Course Aldo Moro No. 35 - 71042 - Cerignola (FG), e-mail address email@example.com
"7Pixel S.r.l., in the person of the legal representative protempore, is appointed responsible for the processing of the user's data (email address) for the management of requests for comment within the Trusted Program of the www.trovaprezzi.it site".
Cookies are distinguished in:
- Technical cookies: are used to navigate or provide a service you need. Without the use of such cookies, some operations could not be carried out or would be more complex and/or less secure.
- Profiling cookies: they are used to track your navigation and create profiles on your tastes, habits, choices, etc. In this way, advertisements can be transmitted to your device in line with your preferences already expressed in the previous online browsing.
Your consent is not required for the installation of technical cookies. Your consent is required for the installation of Profiling Cookies: if you do not want your device to receive and store profiling cookies, you can change the security settings of your browser. In fact, through the settings of the browser used to navigate you can decide whether to delete and/or avoid the installation of cookies on the device used. Please note, however, that by disabling the use of profiling cookies you will not be able to take full advantage of certain features of the Site (such as the inability to add packages to the cart and purchase them). During the navigation of the Site, you can also receive cookies on your terminal that are sent from different sites or web servers (below "Third Parties"). Specifically, they are:
- Social network cookies: They are used for sharing content on social networks. You will find below the name of the third parties who manage them, and for each of them the link to the page where you can receive information about the treatment and express your consent