Create an account
1. Under the consumer code in implementing Directive 83/2011/EU implemented in Italy with legislative decree 21 FEBRUARY 2014, # 21, customers may decide to withdraw from the purchase made at any time, for any reason and get a refund corrispostoe shares in payment. The costs of delivery of the product by the customer Cellularishop are the responsibility of the customer.
The client professional and/or Companies who have registered with VAT number will not be able to exercise the right of withdrawal, because due to the consumer only intended as an individual and not a legal one.
2. The customer within 14 days from the date of delivery of the goods, to cancel the purchase, must follow the procedures set out below:
•) send a notice of intention to withdraw via email at firstname.lastname@example.org;
•) the goods must be packed appropriately to render (should be avoided in all cases affixing labels or tape directly on the original product packaging) and shipped insured manner, without undue delay and in any event within 14 days from the day it was announced the cancellation of the contract by the customer.
The goods must be sent to:
Mda Italy SRLS
Via Nuova Poggioreale 158D 80143
3. The right of withdrawal is subject to the following mandatory conditions:
•) The customer undertakes, once the online purchase process, to print and keep the present general conditions, which, however, has already seen and accepted as a necessary step in the purchase, as well as the specifications of the product being purchased, and this in order to fully satisfy the conditions laid down in articles. 4, 5, 52 and 53 of Legislative Decree n° 206/2005.
•) the customer must return the product complete with all its parts; If the product sold is for a phone it must be returned uncut (unopened and with the seals intact as shipped);
•) with the opening or breaking the seals of the packaging of the phone, the same cannot be considered as a novel and therefore will suffer, when returned, a decrease in value at the sole and absolute discretion of the seller;
•) the returned product must bear the same serial number on the invoice; If the serial number was different, the withdrawal will not be accepted and the product will again be made available to the customer, without any refund of economic Cellularishop against him;
•) if the customer chooses to use the courier diCellularishop to return, the expenses will be invoiced and deducted from the refund;
•) the shipment for return of the product is under the responsibility of the customer, until Cellularishop will confirm the receipt of the product;
•) in the event the product is damaged during reentry at the warehouse, Cellularishop will take care to communicate this to the Client to enable him to lodge a complaint against the carrier and get insurance reimbursement. Cellularishop instantly put the product to the customer, cancelling the withdrawal.
4. Cellularishop will refund within 14 days from the date of re-entry of the product at its stores or from the date on which the client will send proof of the actual delivery of the goods to the carrier and only where compliance with the conditions set out in art. 3 before and where the returned product and its packaging have the characteristics listed in art. 3 above. The refund will be made by bank transfer, credit card or CartaPostePay cancellation, refund PayPal.
5. The right of withdrawal even if already exercised lapses if the customer does not return the well to Cellularishop within 14 days after the exercise of the right of withdrawal. For the final date goods are returned at the time it is delivered to the carrier or forwarding agent.